We welcome learners from all over the UAE and beyond to benefit from our enriched, bilingual IB curriculum. As a first step towards enrolling your child at our school, please complete the following procedures. Admission to Dar Al Marefa is based on merit.
- Completed Application Form.
- Non-refundable application fee of AED 500.
- One copy of:
- student's birth certificate (stamped and translated, if not in English or Arabic and authenticated if issued from countries other than the USA, Australia, Canada and West Europe)
- Student's passport with residence visa.
- Emirates ID of student.
- Last full year and most recent school reports, signed and stamped on school's letterhead.
- Dar Al Marefa student interview (for all applicants) – parents will be informed about the date and location
Upon acceptance, the following documents are requested:
- Six recent passport sized photos.
- 1 copy of :
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Each parent/legal guardian’s passport and residence visa.
- Student’s passport with residence visa.
- Emirates ID of student and each parent.
- Student medical record and vaccination card.
- Official documentation of last grade completed or school leaving certificate or Ministry transfer certificate (due date: 1st August).
- Ministry transfer certificate (due date: 1 August). (For students coming from countries other than the USA, Australia, Canada and West Europe, the transfer certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education, UAE Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country where the school certificate was issued.
- Registration fee of AED 3000
- Click here for
- For admissions and registration:
- Admissions (direct line) +971 (50) 1403408
Timing: 7:30am - 3:30pm (Sunday to Thursday)
- Take our school tour on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
Timings: 11:00am to 12:30pm
Fees for 2018/19 Academic Year Approved by KHDA
|Grade||School Fees (AED)||Discounted Fees (AED)|