Our vision is to create a community that fosters lifelong learning. A community that is rooted in values and beliefs, is open-minded, tolerant and appreciates diversity. Our mission is to build a consistent, challenging and safe learning environment that supports each child in exploring their full potential.
If our vision and mission resonates with you, Dar Al Marefa can be the stepping stone in your career.
If you are interested in being a member of dar al marefa, please:
- Fill out the application form via the link below
- Submit a detailed resume, including cover letter (related to our vision)
- Attach a photo, scanned copy of your passport and teaching qualification
- Mention contact details for 3 referees, including your current or most recent Principal
Please note that in the event an outstanding applicant is identified early in the search process, Dar Al Marefa Private School reserves the right to make an appointment before the deadline mentioned above and to bring the search to an early close. Hence, we encourage you apply at the earliest possible time.
- To apply, please download the application form below
Recruitment and salary decision take into consideration the following elements: degrees: undergraduate versus graduate degrees; years of teaching experience. IB experience is a plus.